500g basic sponge cake, broken up
100g vanilla buttercream
mini iced carrots
green coloured icing
- Mix the sponge cake and buttercream together.
- Take pieces of the mix and roll into balls. Place in the fridge to firm up.
- Boil the raspberry jam.
- Place the coconut, spread out, onto a tray.
- Using a skewer, dip the chilled cake pop in jam and then immediately roll in coconut.
- Stick on chocolate for the eyes.
- Stick on carrot for the nose.
- Make hat with green icing and stick on top to finish.